Followers

Monday, February 26, 2024

Darlings, Disover A Rising Star, Christine Hauer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Miss Hauer is the niece of one of my favorite readers, Victoria.  I am not sure if these attractions are in NYC or Virginia, as Victoria lives in the latter.  But the first poster suggests something of NYC, so, if Christine is in the city, go and see her.  As for this musical, I would love to see it myself, with David.  Is it in the city, too?  Or on its way there?  I hope I can give you more info.



                                  Chritine has the aura of a young Amy Adams.  Talent is always out there.


                                   All both performers and audiences have to do is reach for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Thanks so much for your support !!
Sounds like the evening went welll.
This first of Many, I hope!!