Followers

Friday, February 2, 2024

Happy Ground Hog Day, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Girls, the news today is truly exciting.  Pawtucket Phil, the celebrity ground hog, did not see his shadow this morning, which means we are going to have an early Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                          This is just fine with me, because this time of year is so depressing.  I know The Mamas And The Papas said, "All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray," but honestly how much of it can I stand?  Which doesn't mean I would go to Florida; as a friend of mine remarked, about something else, I would not go to Florida if my life depended on it.  Do you know what that state would do to my hair and skin??????????????  I simply will not stand for it.



                                                I love our Springs up here, and even the Summers, though they do get pretty hot. But all the colors of the flora and fauna make up for the depressive weather we have now. 



                                                 I need to go designer shopping, darlings.  Now, that would cheer me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                  But so does the prospect of an early Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

the local news said “our” celebrity groundhog was unavailable, so a deer filled in for him!!!
and he DID see his shadow!!!
With all the serious stuff going on, I am
Thankful they take the time for Whimsy!!!