Followers

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Happy Leap Year, And To All Those On This Day Having REAL Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     People born on this day get one birthday every four years, yet age like the rest of us.  One of these is my sister.  Technically, she is 84 today, but she should be 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        And when the birthday is not real, what is done?  Some celebrate it on March 1, but most do so on February 28.



                                          So, Happy Leap Year Birthday to all on year, most especially my sister.



                                             We'll all be back here in another four years.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wishing her the happiest of birthdays!!
Does she enjoy having such an unusual birthday?!!

I have already sent my “Welcome March” message to the Japan grandchildren; it’s Friday morning over there!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Yes, my sister enjoys being a leap year baby.
I called her yesterday and some of her friends were
giving her a small party!