Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2024

This Is The Official "I-Don't-Give-A-Shit-About- The- Super-Bowl" Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Now, don't get all excited.  Those who want to drink, wear backward baseball caps, and fart are entitled to their pleasure.  So don't attack me, representing those of us who could care less about an event that has been advertising since Christmas, with the media acting like it is the Second Coming.  If Taylor Swift's name had not popped up in relation to this, I would have no awareness at all.



                                       Speaking of awareness, I know it is in Las Vegas, and that some Kansas team is playing, but that's really all I know.  Or care to.


                                         Contrary to advertisements, not all America is foaming at the mouth over the Super Bowl.


                                            Here in this house, tomorrow, we are retreating to where respectable gay men do, amid such an unseemly event.


                                             We are going to the theater!


                                              Each to his own fun, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

enjoy the theater!!!
Myself, I’ll be at church most of the day!!
My husband may or may not tune in to the game.
He is not a sports fanatic, thankfully!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

What is this Super Bowl thing??? Is it like a Wedgewood sugar bowl on steroids??

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You will certainly have a more enjoyable and productive day.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
So good to hear from you. The way I understand it, this Super Bowl is some sort of pagan, medieval MAGA thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Well that would just figure. Thank you for the warm welcome. I took the month off in January online. I do that twice a year just to give my eyes and mind a break. But I have been LOVING and ADORING Feud. I did see all your write-ups on Feud Truman Capote versus the swans and I think I couldn't agree more with all of them.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
I thought you were traveling about Tangiers.
I get it though, these machines can be eye draining.
Glad you enjoyed the Feud posts. I will have more to say.
But it is sad how that NYC has vanished altogether.