Followers

Friday, March 29, 2024

...Then When We Retire, We Can Write The Gospels, So They'll Still Talk About Us, When We've Died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                   Yes, darlings, it is Good Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                    This day does mean a designer sale at Bergdorf's!  It is about the sorrow Jesus suffered for us.  He made the supreme sacrifice, girls.  He did it all for us.



                                    So, reflect on this day.  I can't do anything else, because I have to focus on tonight and the performance.  Let's just say I am doing my best by offering my voice up to God.  When I sing, and get it right, I feel like Jennifer Jones in "The Song Of Bernadette."



                                       But it does not excuse the fact Diana Ross killed Florence Ballard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

how’d it go?!!Holy Week services are so emotional!!
🎼Up from the grave He Arose....

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
It went very well. I was pleased with the service.
Tonight is the vigil, I am not singing, just the Spanish choir.