Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2024

There IS Such A Thing As A Pink Ouija Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Now, girls, you know how much I love to play with anything pink, and that includes a Ouija board.  But I have grander ideas for it.  It can be used as a home decorating scheme.



                                  Remember my saying I wanted the bedroom walls painted sky blue, with the ceiling featuring white, floating clouds?  Well, the same holds true for the living room!



                                  Meaning there I want all the walls painted pink and, on the ceiling, I want, stretched out to its entire size,, this pink Ouija board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                    Wouldn't that simply be fabulous, darlings???????????????????????



                                     Who knows what possibilities exist with the kitchen, bathroom and foyer?



                                       I am sure ANNA would just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


     

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’ve seen vintage game boards framed as wall decor but, I like YOUR idea even better!!
Instead of a piece of art you just glance at in passing, make it an Experience!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Yes, an immersive experience, Victoria!