Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

FABULOUS Coffee, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, darlings, as you might expect, we got a late start. Did have our fabulous coffee,though, and after I get done here, it is off to the City to see the Metropolitan Neapolitan Christmas tree, which, next to my birthday, really marks another year's passage for me. And that I have lived to see another tree. Then I am going to ATTEMPT to catch a screening of "The Lovely Bones," which could be difficult because it is only playing at one theater--how dumb--and I have some reservations, because Susie's rape and murder is not shown, and I am not sure if the film will explore George Harvey's childhood. Hell, I am not sure what that childhood was, I may have to read the damn book again.

But today is a floating holiday, loves, and if nothing else we will see the tree and then have a meal with the Harvey Girls. And then next week it is Christmas shopping and planning my holiday ensemble, which should take a day or two to throw together, along with my make-up and my moisturizers.

Just adoring Julie Powell's book, and having a fascinataing time learning about meat. I need to cook some. We are almost coming to Beef Bourgenon and Chicken Aux Champignons month, which is January. So watch out, girls, a food frenzy could erupt!!!!!!

Still trying to pursue a man, but no one to entice last night at the Center, and I am going have to call Derek and launch a phone approach. So wish me luck, girls, because time is a running out.
And make sure you keep all your bones lovely, if YOU want to get boned!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: