Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls, There Is Nothing Like Fresh Panties And Steel Magnolias!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlings, I was thinking this this morning while I was getting dress--nothing beats slipping into a clean, fresh, pair of panties, which you better believe I do every day girls! I mean--used panties--EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! When I get my husband who will work for me, he is going to do the wash EVERY day so that I will always have warm, fresh panties to slip into, and warm, fresh bed linen to curl into EVERY night. Believe me, this husband will be kept busy!!!! As should be the case, girls! And as soon as I find one, believe me, lambs, he will be put to work.

My friend Harvey is a steel magnolia. So too, it seems, is my father, for which I am grateful. I wish to report here that he skirted his hospital stay with flying colors, being put on two new meds, and nothing found in the endoscopy procedure. I mean, at 94, can you imagine! I cannot even imagine making it to 94, especially if I do not have a husband. It is tough enough being such at 55. Bur girl, there is still hope and inspiration to be drawn from these steel magnolias, so, aided by them and fresh panties and linen, we will soldier onward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: