Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Daddy, Dear, You Won't Know Your Daughter!!!!! She's Got A Lot of Livin' To Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, "Bye Bye Birdie" was so much fun, despite some flawed work by Jon Stamos and Gina Gershon, who just did not have the musical theater chops to pull this off, weak choreography for Stamos, that made him look worse than he probably is, and the strangest, most comatose Mr.McAfee I have EVER seen from Bill Irwin, who undermined the showstopper that "Kids" is supposed to be. But the score and the teenagers carried it off, and darling it reminded me of my bedroom and Princess phone and how I still sing "How Lovely To Be A Woman" so often. But we all missed Ann Margret, darlings, because back in 1963, girls, we ALL wanted to be Ann Margret!!!!!!!!!

What a relief because things are not looking good for David, whose visitors have now been limited just to family and caregivers. I am expecting to get the call any day saying that David has--well, you know!!!!!!!!!

I finished my analysis of that evil bitch Charlotte Bayes, and no one will dare to question ME because I am RIGHT!!!!! And speaking of bad behavior, girls, you know I am FABULOUS and I expect to be treated as such because entitlement is ALL ABOUT ME!!!!! Do you know how I cannot stand getting onto a subway where selfish assholes refuse to move? Or standing in line where someone in front of you--not ME, girls--is so stupid they don't know what they are doing!
This is America, so fuck it. No wonder the Terrorisits laugh at us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to pick up laundry, run into the City, pick up medicine and have dinner with Harvey. It is just One Day At A Time, like Bonnie Franklin says, so girls let's all get together and have a ball. And I am going to that damn morning meeting tomorrow!!!!!!!

And rest assured, kids, SOMEDAY I am going to tell the trash I was forced to associate in my childhood how much I resented it all!!!!!!

Have a nice day, girls!!!!! Chocolates go great with tea!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: