Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Darlings, I Think Nancy Was A Lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, girls, I am not talking about Nancy Reagan, or Nancy Walker or Marchand, or even Nancy in "Oliver Twist." I am talking about Ernie Bushmiller's "Nancy," the comic book child who lived with her Aunt Fritz, who had the most glamorous figure and hairstyle, encased in the most form fittng forties looking polka dot dresses. Aunt Fritz came off to me resembling Maureen O'Hara in the 1947 film "Miracle On
34th Street." Alas, Nancy was not so fortunate. With her spikey short hair, rounded body, and same vest and dress combo, there was something oddly butch about her appearance. And hanging out with someone like Sluggo--you just had to question her social instincts. It all point, I think, to Nancy growing up to be a lesbian--the beans n' frank kind who tend bar, drink beer and belch. Let me tell you, I have seen pics of some of these types when they were little girls, and there was nothing at all cute about them. They looked, in fact, like varying vaersions of Nancy, which is how over time I came to form this opinion. And, girls, you know WE all went for Aunt Fritz, whose glamour and decor we wanted to emulate. I don't know if Ernie Bushmiller was doing all this intentionally, or whether he based Nancy on a real child or daughter, but I can tell you, if so, that child or daughter, if still alive, is now LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging out in anti-Men bars all evening, fleeing to their disgusting lairs at dawn like a cauldron of obese vampires, having spent the night making themselves and everyone they come into contact with miserable--this was the future awaiting Nancy. So the next time you read her, think of her as a gay pioneer. For her time, she did advance things; it is unfortuante so many now have not chosen to move beyond this.

Beware all evil lesbians, darlings!!!!!! Hide from them at your nearest Lord and Taylor. You can bet they would never come near such a place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diesel, diesel, my darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: