Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Girls, We Won't Have To Dream Alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlings, I am telling you, what a day we had, with our dreamboat Mr. Joanathan "The Corrections" and "Freedom" Franzen. Six foot two of dreaminess in his black and grey striped shirt, tight, taut jeans showing his masculine lankiness...darlings, this is Man With Brain, which is why we love him. But of course his being cute as a button does not hurt, either.

He was all charm, graciousness, and glasses, as he signed my, and others' copies, of "Freedom." Of course, Monsieur Davide had to get into theact, saying I was his "numbeer one fan," to which I had to reply, I am NOT Kathy Bates!" Mr. Franzen charminglt quipped back, "I love Kathy Bates," and don't we all, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh. It was SO exciting, I just HAD to celebrate with some Bloody Marys at the Riviera Cafe, which, learn drom me, girls, are the best in town. I felt SO good after just two of them; I was so high spirited and vivacious; I did a complete concert program, which Monsieur Davide was fortunate enough to hear. Now, pay no attention to what he says--I was NOT drunk!!!!! Just call me Susan Hayward in "I'll Cry Tomorrow!" I feel great. Jonathan Franzen, Bloody Marys, Monsieur Davide--who could ask for anything more?????

What I want to ask of all my girls, is what kind of morons are on IMDB???? Probably the same boobs who think Glenn Beck is important!!!! So many are worked up over my defense of Harper Anderson, 'SVU's' empowered rape avenger!!!!! Harper is a role model for us all, lambs, because she shows us how to defend ourselves and look attractive at the same time. Apparently, most Americans just want to get killed, and stay ugly!!!!!!! Not me, lambs!!!!!!!!!!!

These types are not sophisticated enough for the Original Cast album of "Gypsy!!!!" I know my girls are way beyond that--you are all ready for "Valley Of The Dolls," which you and I live every day.

Honey, Iam so up I feel like Neely. So kiss my copy of "Freedom" good night, crawl in and curl up with Monsieur Davide, and live off of this day for several weeks, girls!!!!!

And wait for Bitch Of Week tomorrow!!!!!

Cheers, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: