Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Darlings, Have You Heard About "Darling????????"

Girls, it simply the most DARLING little dress and accessory shop in the West Village at 1 Horatio Street. The outside is a delicate pale green (not the pea soup kind that Linda Blair spit up in "The Exoricist; much more attractive!), and when you walk into the spacious but amply abundant store, with all those divans one can curl on, you feel like one of the Schnagel sisters in "Howard's End." I know I did, loves!!!!!!! It is also the place I am urging all you Miss Dorothy wannabes--and I know you are out there, darlings, wanting to sing and dance your way through life in great dresses, pearls, and hats, and let me tell you, I am ahead of all in line there--where the dresses are so colorful and flowing, they would do our role model proud. Bring your checkbook, or don't; like Miss Dorothy, get someone else to pay for it!!!!! They won't care at Darling, as long as they get their cash!!!!!!!!!!

But, really, they could not be more charming there, short of serving tea and scones, with clotted cream, which, after Darling catches on, as I predict it will, especially after this blog posting, they will be obligated to. Hell, for a designer knockoff discount, I might be willing to serve the tea myself!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am urging all my lovely darlings to get down to Darling, where you will have the dress experience you have always craved. And how appropos during Fashion Week!!!!!!!!

See you at Darling, girls!

No comments: