Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Darlings, It Is Time To Bring On Culture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a hodge podge of things to discuss, girls!!!! Just got back from the dentist and a filling. The left side of my mouth is numb--and then there is that bill!!!! Oh, well, at least I have Monsieur Davide to commiserate with. Of course next week is the grabber; on Wednesday November 3, I find out if the cavity on the wisdom tooth can be filled, or if I have to extract it. I fear the latter, which means I have to be knocked out, which means...oh, GOD, I am hysterical!!!!!

But till that time we have Pee Wee to look forward to tonight. But I want to call to attention the In Honor of Tyler Clementi site on Facebook, which lists all tributes and events, regarding. A plea is on to besiege the New York Philharmonic Orchestra to dedicate one of their performances to Tyler, and I for one think it is an excellent idea. After all, he may very well might have been sitting in that august orchestra someday. You can bet if this happens, The Raving Queen will be there, darling, as I have no doubt Tyler's spirit will be. So I want all my lambs to get on the phone and call the NY Philharmonic. I have some tenuous connections with them myself, and I intend to make use of them in this instance.

And if there is such a program, you had better dress to the nines, my loves!!!
Tuxes and gowns!!!! Like Patti as Evita!!!!!! So stay tuned for further details on this potential event; if it happens, you will know right here, and make sure you go.

Justice For Tyler, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: