Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, Girls, I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Darlings, I am back in my old spot, and, as usual, at my breakneck pace, with hardly time to catch my breath; a dental appt (groan!) at 1PM, compensated, for, hopefully, by an eveing at the theater with Monsieur Davide, as we see "Pee- Wee Herman," which should be a hoot. It is a wonder I had time to breath today, girls, let alone throw something fashionable on. I will provide a full report on the event on tonight's aisle, as well as further into on developments of social importance, darlings!!!

And we have our tkts for Hedda and the "Friday The 13th" screening on Friday. So let me just say, I am back with all my girls now, and words will be forthcoming!!!!

Drink some Bloody Marys for me, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: