Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Darlings, The Milk Of Human Kindness Just Flows Through My Veins!!!!!!!!!



Girls, let me tell you, don't get the idea that being the Raving Queen is all about the glamour, parties, dining out, and exciting social contacts. Of course, to a large degree, it IS, but, darlings you have no idea of the humanitarian efforts I make on society's behalf.

To start with, I sing the Joan Baez canon, because I am concerned with the freedoms and rights of my brothers and sisters, and I sing for that freedom, girls, let me tell you!! I fast, freeze, and march barefoot for peace and freedom, while doing so!!!! Just like Joan!!!!!

There are some mornings, where I am in such pain it is a MIRACLE I am able to get myself out of bed, and put my feet down on the floor. This is because my body is continually pain wracked from the stone floors I am scrubbing all the time in humble servitude at the Convent!!!!!!! Added to which I am servicing those unfortunates who dwell in the Valley Of The Lepers.

It is the least I can do, darlings, just like Meryl and Mother Teresa!!!!!
And it is important this this week, with Lent coming and this Tuesday being Shrove Tuesday, so eat your pancakes, girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, loves, the milk of human kindness flows through my veins!!!!! Make sure some flows from yours!!!!!

And get that pancake batter ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Raving Queen said...

You are such an Angel of Mercy, could I possibly accompany you in your quest of majestically inspired suffering? I hear there is a lot of peanut butter stains that needs to be scrubbed away in a certain Village pension.