Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Darlings, Oooooooooh, Pllllllleeeeeeeeaase Don't Leave Me, All By Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!



Girls, I almost feel obligated to write the following, in the wake of yesterday, as I do not want anyone out there to think, with my tribute, my paean of praise to Aunt Jemima, that I am racist!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were, I would never have done a tribute. But, girls, I have been on the forefront of things, ever since the 1960s, when, as a precocious tot, I would get up and perform "Love Child," with all the gestures, every time it played on the radio!!!!! I mean, I really wanted to be Diana Ross and the Supremes!!! Of course, that was just the beginning, what with following Martin Luther King and Joan Baez on their crusades for human justice!!!!!! I have been on the periphery for ages, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tribute to Aunt Jemima was done out of LOVE, and not anything else!!!! I mean, I saw the original "Drreamgirls," loves, and all the Gay Theater Queens supported that!!!!!! So if anyone out there has the audacity to call me racist, all I have to say to you is........now, hush yo' mouf, an' go bak to duh plantation!!!!!!!!!!

See you at MY plantation, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: