Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Darlings, Old Man Year Runs Away!!!!!!!!



Well, girls, here we are, at the final day of 2011!!!!! Can you believe it??? Where has the year gone??? To think that after tomorrow, this is all History!!!

And what a year it has been, with my lovely Monsieur by my side, and the travelling--from Highland Park, to New Orleans, to Vero Beach, Fla., even King Of Prussia, PA!!! It just boggles the mind.

I blogged more this than any other year, which raises the bar higher for 2012, Apocalypse or not!!!! And I have to start thinking about my forthcoming book, "The Queen Speaks--Musings From The Raving Queen," which I am planning to somehow turn out this year. Remind me to tell you girls how I was turned down for "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo;" it is quite a story!!!!

So, like the headline says, Old Man Year runs away. Some may say good riddance, but I will look back on 2011 with fondness.

Now get set for the Best, Worst, Most Shocking, and Bitch Of The Year!!!! All coming up, before your eyes, right now!!!!

See you when the ball drops, hons!!!!!

No comments: