Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dreams Sometimes DO Come True, Darlings!!!!




I am telling you, girls, what goes around, comes around!!!! Earlier this year, at the behest of Monsieur, I sat through "Spider Man--Turn Off The Dark", which, as you can imagine was like watching a train wreck in action; or, more appropriately, one of those "Final Destination" movies LIVE!!!!!!!

Sitting through this mess, trying to keep my mental faculties alert, I mused, wistfully, for a Perfect theatrical Evening, which I sure was not getting THEN!!!
How I longed, seated at this dreck, for a nigh perfect production of one of my favorite
musicals, "Follies!"

Well, darlings, just six months later, I got my wish!!!!!

This is the "Follies" for this generation. There will not be a better production than this in our Lifetimes (for those who did not see the Original!!!!), and if you have not gone yet, I urge you to do so, immediately, because I think it is going to close, and then tour, starting January 22!!!!!! If only I could tour with it!!!!!

Not only was it MY dream, it was Every Theater Queen's!!! Loveland...oh, my God!!!! You know we all want to go THERE, loves!!!!!!

Eric Schaeffer's (a director to keep an eye on!!!!) production takes you there, and back!!!! Get to the Marquis before this treasure closes, for gold will never glitter like this again!!!!!!!

The Theatrical Event of this, or ANY year, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: