Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Darlings, Baby New Year's Here To Stay!!!!!



Well, girls, I survived to 2012. Happy New Year to one and all!!! A whole new chapter before us, and let's hope it is an exciting--in a good way--one!!!!

Did you see Times Square last night???? The first thing I want to say is there is no truth to the rumor that I am Lady Gaga!!!!! I do like Versace, and should wire Donatella for some items, but if you think I would go to the top of a building--or anywhere--with fish faced Mike Bloomberg--you have got to be kidding!!!! Lady Gaga is a graduate of the Convent Of The Sacred Heart, where I should have gone, but at least we are both good girls, loves!!!!!

Some things to watch out for in 2012!!!!!

Certain film classics turn 50--

1."To Kill A Mockingbird"
2. "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?"
3."The Miracle Worker"
4. "The Music Man"
5."Lawrence Of Arabia"
6."Sweet Bird Of Youth"
7."Days Of Wine And Roses"
8."The Manchurian Candidate"

And--

Girls, you will not believe it, especially as I was there at the time, but this year--
"The Other" turns 40!!!!!!

Besides all this, I look forward to all the forthcoming books, movies, and theater ahead. Plus two mammoth projects--Finding A Place For Both Monsieur and Moi, and My Book!!!!!!

So 2012 is shaping up already. The chapter has yet to be written, but it has begun!!! Wishing you all a safe journey,and that you join me, along the way!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: