Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye, January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Girls, today we can officially say farewell to my least favorite month. Despite that my favorite person out there, Monsieur, is a New Year Baby, which helps things enormously. But that post Christmas letdown in the early part of the month is a killer. Something you know you have just got to live through, but when it lifts, what a relief.

And speaking of a lift--I just got done with my taxes! So now I am free to pursue even more adventures, and report them to all my darlings.

Not that January was without adventure--dinners, 'On A Clear Day,' "We Need To Talk About Kevin," "Strait-Jacket", a strawberry martini....pretty exciting stuff for a month I posit as my least favorite.

So, darlings, we have made it through 1/12 of 2012. Hope all my girls have an exciting February!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: