Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Do You Think, If I Diet Enough, I Could Become A Victoria Secret Angel????????????


                                     With the Holiday Season coming to a close, dieting, I am sure,is on everyone's minds, but it was on mine--you better believe it!!!--ever since I discovered what Anne Hathaway went through in order to assume the role of Fantine in "Les Miserables!"  She lost twenty-five pounds, so I decided, then, and there, that if I were to achieve my dream of playing Fantine (somewhere on stage!!!) then I would have to go Anne one better, losing at least 50 pounds.  Kind of a Robert De Niro in reverse.  I mean, I am taller, and heavier, than Anne, to begin with, so a higher weight loss is inevitable.

                                      But stage runs don't last forever.  And I can't play Fantine forever; I don't think my emotions could take it.  So, once that was done, what would be next???????????

                                       Well.................

                                        It occured  to me, the other day, that, already being emaciated looking enough to play Fantine, once that was done, with just a TINY gain in poundage, I could become.....a Victoria Secret Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Girls, wouldn't it simply be fabulous??????  But, let's face it, that whole bra-and-panties look would not work with me; I would need a transparent peignoir to wrap around me, giving me a feeling of being covered.  The "B and P" look may have worked--netting her a TONY Award--for Blythe Danner on stage, in "Butterflies Are Free," but she was...after all....BLYTHE DANNER!!!!!  Plus, the straight male theater critic community of that time couldn't keep their tongues in their mouths over the opportunity to view such a sight in a legit way.  Blythe was from the start a brilliant actress, but not for nought did she win a TONY here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        But, I am not Blythe, so I would need a modicum of covering!  But just think--I could do store promotions, TV ads, and magazine layouts!!!!!!!!!!!!  And looking, like this, just imagine!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Talk about "Angels We Have Heard On High," darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: