Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Looks Like Cherry and Celia Are The Toast Of The Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                As well as Zachary Quinto, and Brian J. Smith.  But, of course, darlings, the proof won't be positive till after I, the Raving Queen, have taken in the Sunday matinee, which I am scheduled to attend.  I cannot wait to worship at the Temple Of Cherry And Celia.  Even the two toughest doyennes of this town--the Misses Janice and Annette--tougher than I, dolls, have endorsed this production.

                                And what a star studded opening last night.  Ben Brantley went wild, of course, and I am sure some of that was for Zachary Quinto.  But don't get your hopes too high, Mr. Brantley, because you won't be able to get near to him now, even if you shelled out about five hundred bucks, like you have to do, for all your tricks!!!!!!!!!!   Don't kid yourself, Brantley!  In your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Did you see how duded up Harvey Fierstein was???????????  I am telling you, darlings, from the look on his face, I could tell he is just itching to play Amanda.  Will you give this cast a chance, Harvey??????????  But, years later, when you do, I hope you will remember to cast me as Laura!!!!!!!!  There are some who think me incapable of playing it!  Well, I will show them!!!!!!!!  Just as Celia has!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 The whole town has caught "Glass Menagerie" fever, and who can blame them?  I await eagerly what lies in wait for me on Sunday.  You all better be there, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  See you on the aisle, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: