Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Three More Days Till I Go, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!! But It Officially Goes Up Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                            I am wearing one of my pink shirts, today girls, in honor of this being the opening night of the production of "The Glass Menagerie" that is already being hailed as practically the greatest thing since the Second Coming.

                                             So, OK, Cherry and Celia, it is time to show us what you can do!  I'm keeping an especial eye on Celia, because I am very particular about the character of Laura, and, believe me, if anything is amiss, I will be sure to let you know on here.  Same with the guys.  Brian Smith has it almost easy, with Jim, the Gentleman Caller, so Zachary Quinto had better watch his step as Tom. Which is my way of saying he is the one I am most worried about.  A "Trekkie" doing Tom???????  Is such a thing be possible?????????   Remember, darlings, Christian Slater as Tom was one of the FEW things I loved in the
2005 production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Nevertheless, I want to wish cast and crew the best!  Break a leg, dolls!  You have till Sunday matinee, when I appear, to get it together.  I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 The eyes of the New York Theater Community will be on the Booth Theatre when the curtain goes up tonight!

                                                    My God, the pressure! Cherry and Celia, how do you cope???????????


No comments: