Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Good For You, Joan!!!!!! I Am Sick Of These Shut Down, Probably Closeted, Pro-Palestenian Gays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                   These gays who advocate for Palestine, and deride Joan Rivers' astute remarks, are not only stuck in in some non-intellectual closet, they cannot get out of, they are anti-Semitic, and probably members of the Gay Republicans.  Which also makes them stupid, because they are actually advocating against themselves.

                    I won't even pretend to try and understand such people.  I will say I detest them, and, were I to see one I recognized on the subway, I would either get off and let the train pass, or move to the  next car!

                     Joan is right, darlings!  The detractors out there will detract the gays who say, "Oh, that Joan!"  But, in her own way, Rivers is a social humorist, seeing right through the malaises of society to get at the truth in her relatively acerbic manner.

                     Those who are offended are intimidated not only by Joan's acid wit, but the truth!

                     Here is Joan spouting off, and she is right!  In Biblical times, it was always the truth tellers who were the ones to get killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       So, go ahead and attack me, you righteous zealots!  I dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: