Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Great Dinnertime Music, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                         One thing about having someone to love--for which I am grateful every day--is that they know how to gauge your mood.  As I said, things have been rough lately. so last night we had an Italian dinner, and then put on Eydie Gorme's "Blame It On The Bossa Nova" album, and danced to that song!

                            Troubles seemed to melt away as we danced, though I do not advise doing this in the confines of a ktichen with dining area.  You really need some more dance space to twirl and move!!!!!!!!!

                               But Eydie did the trick!  I may not feel as swirling and carefree as I like, but after this dance, I felt better than I had!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 This is a recommended cheer up remedy for all my girls!  

No comments: