Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Let's Start The Week On A Right Note, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 We are supposed to get rain later in the week, which can put a damper on lots of things, so I cannot think of a better way to begin the week than with a rendition by early BARBRA--I mean, this goes back 50 years, to when I was just a prepubescent grade school thing; yes, dears, I really was!!!!!!--of that classic song "When The Sun Comes Out."

                                   I was going to include it yesterday, but decided it did not go with the cheeriness of Hayley Mills singing "Cobbler, Cobbler."  Once I listened to it, yesterday morning, I thought it was the perfect thing to go with inspiring one for the oncoming week.

                                    So, here is BARBRA at her early best!  Just like I want to be, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     That "Funny Girl" revival still has not been done, yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: