Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jodi Is Back In The News, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Who says you have to go to law school anymore?  With just a recently bestowed GED, Jodi Arias is presenting her own defense during the Death Penalty phase of her trial.

                                  The action is set to take place on September 8, in which case Jodi could end up getting executed, life in prison, or freedom.  I am not counting on an execution here, and you know, being an advocate of Justice For Jodi, I want to see her walk. This poor thing has been a victim, all along of straight male sexism.

                                     I hope it is televised, because I want to follow every delicious bit.  In fact, I want to see Jodi defend herself on TV; she will be the most exciting legal rep since the days of Diane Neal and Stephanie March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Really, girls, this could be better than "Law And Order."

                                        One thing I can tell you.  It is going to be sight better than the movie version of "Into The Woods," which I had a first look at footage of the other day, and I was so emotionally upset about what has been done to this magical Musical Theater Property, I am not ready to talk about it, yet!  MERYL of course, delivers, but what would you expect?  As for the rest, it is NOT near the brilliance of the Original 1987 Broadway cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Jodi may end up being the best shown in town!  I may have to fly there, just to cheer her on!

                                             If so, you will get a full report, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: