Followers

Saturday, September 9, 2017

A New Take On Tracy Turnblad???????????????


                            As soon as I saw the hairdo, darlings, I thought of Tracy.

                            Which gave me another idea--why not do "Hairspray," as a Zombie musical, with everyone dressed in like manner as this costume?  It would bring a whole new meaning to "Good Morning, Baltimore," I am telling you.

                                Actually, this is how I feel, before I have my first cup of morning coffee.  I just cannot think without it.

                                But, thank God, I don't have to look like this, all the time!

                                It's all about innovative musical theater, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

The Hairspray with Ricki Lake and Debbie Harry is still my favorite

Victoria said...

Only because I've never seen the Broadway production; that must have been something...

The Raving Queen said...


Yes, the 1988 film is still the best.
It is actually better than the musical itself,
and has more of the feel of a musical.