Followers

Monday, September 25, 2017

Female Gorilla To Play Madame Defarge In Stage Version Of "A Tale Of Two Cities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                                  Remember, the girls in "Up The Down Staircase" always called it "Sale Of Two Titties."

                                  This may be false, this may be true.  I can't deny it all.  But, with all the bizarre casting out there, the thought crossed my mind.  What if the role of Madame Defarge, on stage, was cast, with a female gorilla?  I mean, a real one, not the costumed one, like in "Cabaret."  Lots of simians wanted that job, I can tell you!  Especially to work with Joel Grey!

                                     So....I had this idea, and what do I find, but someone on the same page as I!!!!!!!!!!!  This gorilla looks like she is waiting for her casting call, preparing for that audition. More prep than I have seen some actors do, believe me.

                                      If she gets cast, and comes to Broadway, I predict this will be the next hot ticket!

                                       And maybe, possibly, a TONY Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: