Followers

Sunday, September 24, 2017

We're Still Here, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            So much for the sayers of Doom.  Those who felt we would explode like Krypton, yesterday, must be relieved to find themselves up and about.  I know I am.  Jacinta and Company came through for us, after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             I mean, I have to read the new Jennifer Egan novel, and that does not come out until October 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But, really, no one knows when the Apocalypse will arrive.  Not even Barbra Streisand, though I bet she thinks she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              So, stay tuned, dolls!  I am not through yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

But of that day and hour knoweth no man...

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria.

You are so right,
but have you heard--
now the predictor says
he was misunderstood, that
it will actually be October
21!