Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Oh, Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here We Go, Again!


                                   Happy First Day of Fall, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Yes, today is the day Proserpina goes back to Hell.  Though, with the weather the way it is, many may well think she had left sooner!

                                     But, like yours truly, she is a creature of habit, and so, today is the day.

                                     Leaves will fall, weather will chill, holidays will come, and people will cozy up to one another.  Fall can be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Let's face it, we will all have a better time than Proserpina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes we will!
I am believing that.
"The Holidays" are so tricky, depression-wise.

The Raving Queen said...


I get what you mean about
the Holidays. I still enjoy
them, having people to enjoy
them with. But wishing for
those who aren't around is
when it gets dicey.

For me, the most depressing day is
January 2. From my birthday, Nov.18,
till New Years Day, which is also my
husband's birthday, everything speeds up
like a silent movie at the wrong speed.
Then, on the second, it comes to a screeching
halt. And then my depression sets in.