Followers

Monday, March 4, 2019

Are There Fewer Things Cuter Than " Le Sueur Baby Peas???????????????????????"


                                                       Of course, darlings, now they are called "Sweet Peas," which makes me think of the baby in "Popeye."  When I was a child they were called "Le Sueur Baby Peas," and they were just the cutest.  The only one I got to eat peas was if my mother bought these.  Adult peas I would not eat. Only baby ones.

                                                       I still look at these canned peas fondly, as I peruse the canned goods in the food market.  It brings me back to my childhood, a time of warmth and comfort.

                                                       "Le Sueur Baby Peas" are a comfort to everyone!  So, girls, if you need some, buy a can!

                                                          They are fabulous, with pearl onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: