Followers

Friday, March 8, 2019

Remember When This Epitomized Summer Fun???????????????


                             Oh, girls, those carefree days of Summer, when the orange roof of the Howard Johnson's meant fun along the highways of America, and we looked like the girl in the picture, or, at least, thought we did, and threw ourselves into the pool!

                                Now, I can recall throwing myself into a few pools, but not with this kind of flexibility, and not on the highways of America, which would be acting like White Trash, on the "Highway To Hell."

                                  Still, the poignant nostalgia aroused by this picture touched something in me, and I felt I must share it with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Don't forget the Sun Screen, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: