Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2019

We Have Another New Reader, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              Now, the follower indicator is at 86!!!!!!!!!!   I am so happy, yet cannot believe it.

                                                I want all my girls to extend a warm welcome to our latest, newest reader.  Two, in just one week!

                                                  To that reader, again, welcome, and I hope you find entertainment and information in what is written on here,

                                                    It helps to have a cup of coffee at hand.  This blog goes great, with coffee.  I could not write, without it.

                                                     So, welcome to The Raving Queen, and best wishes to our latest reader!

                                                      Meanwhile, here is this blog's unofficial theme song!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

No comments: