Followers

Monday, March 11, 2019

What The Hell???????????? I Was NOT Invited To Lee Radziwill's Funeral???????????????


                                        Lee passed away, on Friday, February 15, of this year.

                                        Her funeral was held on Monday, the 18th, at an Upper East Side Church.

                                        No one told me a thing.  Not when, or where!!!!!!!!!!  And after David and I had a tribute lunch to Lee on February 22, at La Grenouille.

                                          I mean, Caroline Herrera was there. And, of course, Marc Jacobs. I am sure ANNA (Wintour) was there, as well?????????????

                                            But Sofia Coppola??????????  That nothing??????????  How dare she be invited to Lee's funeral, over me?????????????????????????????????

                                             Whomever omitted me committed a grievous offense.  I will not tolerate it, and neither would Lee.
So, I am gong to honor Lee by having our living room redone, like this.  With an aptly coiffed Baby Gojira, atop the fireplace, of course!!!!!!!!

Like myself, he just LOVED  Lee's sense of glamour and elegance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hmm it seems that MY invitation was lost in the mail as well...

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Yes, it's a shame isn't it?
We should have been there!