Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Girls, Where The Hell Is The Lamb???????????????????????


                                  You know the saying, dolls--"March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb."

                                   Well, forget about that!   It is supposed to rain today, and we have to travel into the city for a nosh with Uncle Ernest, which, I guess, will be this month's climactic event.

                                       And what an event!

                                      As far as lamb days, they were few and far between.  I could count them on the fingers of one hand, and not get to five!

                                       But the Bay Ridge St. Patrick's Day Parade went on, with our wonderful star, Seamus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He also celebrated his twelfth birthday this year, and is looking great for his age.

                                       You all met my new friend, Nicholas.  And I promise you, in posts to come, there will be news about he and Miss Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         We went to the theater twice in one month, after what seemed a cultural drought.  I was especially disappointed by how the aptly named Fiasco Theatre Company handled the beloved "Merrily We Roll Along," but that was compensated by the fun, cuteness, full orchestra, and cast professionalism of David's birthday show, "The Prom."

                                            Amy Sedaris and Liza Minnelli celebrated birthdays, and we their fans saluted them.  And, mark my words, I may have discovered, already, the Book Of The Year in "Big Bang" by David Bowman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            All in all, not a bad March.  Can you believe we are already a quarter of the way through 2019??????????????????????

                                             As for April, I will return, even if I have to maneuver.  Though that should not be a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              So, until, as Dionne Warwick says, we are just "April Fools," I will see you soon, and, rest assured, you are never forgotten or far from my regard!

                                               Cheers, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Likewise!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

It looks like I will be back!