Followers

Friday, July 28, 2023

We All Need To Add Some Patina To Our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           By patina, I mean something bright and shiny, girls!!!!!!!!!!!  Whether it is jewelry, a bottle of perfume or cologne, or a stylish hat--I am just pining for a replica of the one Vivien Leigh wore to the barbecue early on in "Gone With The Wind."--patina can make one's life shine. 



                             Even a nice sea breeze, either by nature or alcohol, could add a patina to one's day, especially this Summer.



                             Think about what brightens your day, dolls, and go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                            But go easy on those Sea Breezes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

reminds me of that church song we used to sing, “this little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine”
Don’t worry, I don’t drink anything stronger than iced tea, and the occasional energy drink!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have always been afraid of those
energy drinks because of my cardiac issues.
As for that song, I recall it well, but even
in Dignity we never sang it.