Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Girls, We Can Always Use A Good Coconut Fiber Scrub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I mean, we have to look our best, don't we?  Whether it is a high-end restaurant, or the local diner, there is no excuse for not keeping up appearances.  And one way to do that is with an occasional coconut fiber scrub.


                                   Start with the scrub itself, add some coconut soap and hair shampoo, plus a coconut conditioner, wash, rinse, dry off and moisturize with a fresh coconut oil lotion.


                                     Then you will smell coconut sweet, and doesn't that make one feel better?  It does when I have indulged in this, when it was necessary, like being down in the dumps, or, better, a special occasion.


                                       So, treat yourselves, darlings to a coconut fiber scrub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Just another fashion trip, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You know, I have Never been to a spa; not taking any chances with my sensitive skin!!!
I make my own spa days, with my own, carefully curated products!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have never been either.
David gets mani and pedis. I would never do
that except under a doctor's care. I agree with
you, everyone should have their own beauty regimen.