Followers

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Who Is The Most Fashionable Woman In Literature?????????? Scarlett O'Hara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

                                                                                     


                          Of course, it helps, darlings, if you look like Vivien Leigh, and have Walter Plunkett designing for you.



                          But really, these are the two most attractive Scarlett outfits I would want to wear.  Of course, the color schemes might still work, even though my waistline would be more like Aunt Pittypatt's today.  But she had some great outfits, herself.



                            Girls, I am telling you, these gowns are gorgeous.  Who wouldn't want to wear them?????????  Again, looking like Vivien Leigh, Scarlett looked good even in rags.  But these and other outfits show, like I said, that "Gone With The Wind" had the best wardrobe of all time.



                               How about the scene where Rhett rustles through her closet, picking out the outfit he wants her to wear at Melanie's party?  I am telling you, at screenings I have been to, audience members gasp at the sight of that closet.  Wouldn't we all love to have it, girls?????????????????????



                                 I just don't know how to get this GWTW fever out of my system.



                                 I demand a screening!  Which is just what Scarlett herself would do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

A class act!! Who do we have nowadays that can compare?
Meryl, Amy Adams, Blake Lively?

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
How about Blythe Danner and ANNA?