Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Candlemass Eve, Girls!!!!! Sacrifice A Virgin Tonight, Darlings!!!!!!

Let me tell you, witches these days are having a tough time of it! Where in the world is one supposed to find a virgin??? Even the convents are no guarantee anymore, if indeed they ever were! But meanwhile it is February and what a month--birthdays, feast days, romance (yeah, right!) and then boom, it is gone!

Now, I ask you, girls, where else but here are you going to hear about things like Candlemass Eve? Or the virtues of freeze dried panties???? And let me tell you, that "Silent Screams" book was such fun--classic serial killer stuff with a twist and a tantilizing question that makes things ripe for a sequel--which you know I will read, darlings!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe that they are going to do "The Miracle Worker" on Broadway? Honey, they tried this before. With that Abagail Breslin trying to do Helen Keller??? Listen, dolls, I am the one to do Helen; my technical resources are equipped for that part, not to mention I could use the work!!!! Miss Breslin, best known for "Little Miss Sunshine," things she can attempt the most difficult child stage role in theater history???? Give me a break! This is why Patty Duke got to play Neely, which you know I am darlings--Neely 0'Hara, the lovable kid from vaudeville, who became a star and a monster! That's me, lambs, a star and a monster!

This monster has to work the graveyard shift tonight, so I have to adjust my make-up, and make sure I am ready for the public. So have a wonderful Candlemass Eve tongiht, everyone, and if you cannot find a virgin to sacrifice, at least cook some dinner with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have made it through another one, loves!!!!!!!!!

No comments: