Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I Won't Forget! You BET I Won't Forget!!!!!!!!!"

Darlings, that line has been my mantra ever since I heard it when I first saw "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane," the movie that damn well depicted the childhoood I SHOULD have had. And this Thursday, loves, we get to hear this line again when Hedda Lettuce hosts an evening screening at the Chelsea. Girls, we just cannnot wait; who knows, maybe we will meet a life partner there. I mean, a bunch of gay guys at 'Baby Jane?' Chances are substantially higher than at a church picnic!!!!!!!!!

And obviously my bitch chronicling yesterday shows I do not forget family issues that I refuse to bury. And someday their consquences will be made known. Meanwhile, I am just going to curl up with some wine, Wilkie Collins, and make a fabulous chicken stew, because it has been a long time, girls, since we have been in that kitchen! So we will be sure to let you know how it turns out.

What I want to know is--where are Donna and Baayork in relation to the forthcoming "Promises,Promises" revival! I mean, this Rob nobody, who is he? No Michael Bennett, I can tell you; he is going to need Donna and Baayork to step in and show him how to do 'Turkey Lurkey' RIGHT!!!! What does he thing he is going to do--out his so-called "choreographic slant" on the show??? Bullshit, you bitch, when you revive a Michael Bennett show you do HIS choreography and no one else's. If I go to this, and see what dance step out of place I will have his ass in a SLING, and I do not mean for pleasure, girls!!!!

Nursing a cold people, which I very likely got from the nursing home, which I am staying away from till it is bettter. Have just spoken to Donna about our upcoming twentieth anniversary meeting--no, darlings, not Donna McKechnie, another Donna!!!!!

So that is about it, loves, have a warm wonderful Winter weekend, and believe you me you will get a full report this coming Friday about the 'Baby Jane' screening!

"Blaaaaaaaaaanche!!!!!!!!!", loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: