Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Darlings, I Have NO Intention Of Socializing With KOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, girls, you know I do not mean all my faithful readers, because as you know it is the ones who avoid the wisdom of this blog who are the true kooks. That is just my inner Neely speaking, Neely being the VOTD role I was BORN to play, because I have LIVED it darlings. Alison has GOT to go. I will not let that girl steal MY show. She almost walked off with at dress rehearsal!!!!!!!!!!

But here we are facing another Fourth of July weekend. Time for me to think again about doing my Little Edie Sparkler Dance, because, I am telling you, we are a bunch of STAUNCH characters!!!!!!!! Lots of corn on the cob, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth of July always makes me think about those bucolic summer gatherings at Aunt Edna and Uncle Jimmy's in South Plainfield when I was a child. The food and atmosphere was exceptional. To me, Fourth of July will always be associated with this, even though that ended more than 30 years ago, which at the time I never thought it would!!!!!!!!!

And we are going to have such fun tonight, darlings at "Another Part Of The Forest!" A whole family of bitches! I cannot imagine why I was NOT sent up for this; it cries out to have me playing in it. Maybe after tonight I can get in the replacement cast, though I do very few replacements, girls! But as Eve Harrington said, "I'd do more than that for a part THAT good!"

So bake those burgers and weenies, and sweeties don't burn your real ones!
Roast marshmallows, not your testicles!!!!!! Have a Fabulous Fourth, darlings, and remember to wear those all important panties except on those VERY special occasions!
Like down by the water, loves!

So cool and clean, darlings!!!!!!!!

Love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

screwtheright said...

Hello my dear from western Montana!
Hope its a wonderful weekend for you.
Write and tell me your news sometime.
xox Carol