Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Steve, Darling, You Have GOT To Choose Better Scripts!!!!!!!!!

The Steve we are talking about, girls, is Steve Carrell, one of our most talented, not to mention physically striking (even in panties) comic actors, who is capable of so much more than what he is given in "Dinner For Schmucks." The shcmucks who made it had no idea what to do with the material at hand. With the exception of a hilariously funny and extended dinner scene with a cast of characters that plays more like an outtake from David Lynch's "Mulholland Drive," to an exteneded monologue done at said dinner by Steve with the most beguiling props--so much so, girls, that it had me crying REAL tears!!!!!!--the movie is a mess! And Paul Rudd, please, your pretty face is not enough to do anything. Blow it out your ass, you untalented bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Now, about Steve, you need to get MERYL on the phone, because she would be the first to tell you--don't take crap, when you are so much better. Do you think MERYL would have taken this garbage??? MERYL????????? Or AMY???????????? Steve, you need to work with A-listers like MERYL and AMY, not peole like Kiernan the Goat!!! And let me tell you, the goat in "Horror" still outperforms the several goats featured on camera here.

In fact, Steve, AFTER you talk with MERYL, I am available to read scripts and advise you on them, because you obviously need guidance here, which my intellectuality would be happy to provide, whether you keep your pants on or show me your panties!!!!!!!!!

The issue is script, not panties!!!!!! Unless you do some good stuff, Steve, you are going to be in Shelley Long and David Caruso territory, and you are too good for that!!!!! So here is to better script choices for Steve Carrell!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why you don't see me doing many films, darlings!!!!!!!! Most of what I get offered is crap. And when I get something I WANT to do--like "Juno" they tell me I am unsuited. But how can one argue abut the divine Ellen Page????

Make sure you choose wisely, girls, scripts or not!!!!!!!!!

No comments: