Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girls, There Is Not A Soul In Sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Tuesday, darlings, which means I have to at least THINK about who MIGHT be this week's Bitch Of The Week, but at this point I haven't a clue. After rewatching that film "Audition," one might target that sick thing Asami, but the thing is, you cannot LOVE Asami, the way you can Anna or even Martha, because she(Asami) has no camp value. And Asami killed a dog, which not even Anna or Martha has done. I mean, Anna wears fur coats, yes, but she does not personally go out and kill the animals herself. Or maybe her staff would disagree. I am telling you I do not advocate Asami killing the dog, but I have no objection to a fabulous fox fur, loves!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss me in it, darlings! What becomes a legend most??????????????

Remember, darlings, the only hit that comes out of The Raving Queen is The Raving Queen, and that's ME, baby!!!!!!!!! I am a professional, honey, and even if I am tanked I would never do the second act first. Though there are some second acts--and I have seen them--that should be done first, while the first should be jettisoned.

No, girls, we have not yet seen "The Kids Are All Right," but all my non lesbian friends (!!!!!!) are simply raving about it!!!!! That is, in between their raving about Mr. Mark Ruffalo and all his....charms!!!!!!!!!! Charm this, darlings!!!!!!!!!

Tonight we are going to curl up with the latest J.M. Barrie bio, which is sensational to say the least. Imagine--Daphne Du Maurier having lesbian fantasies about Gertrude Lawrence? Who would have fantasies about either???? Neither was exactly Blythe Danner, lambs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes you want to just fly out the nursery window to Neverland, sweeties!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all find your own Neveland, wherever it may be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: