Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bye, Bye, Little Darlings!!!!!!!!!



Girls, I could not say farewell to New Orleans without acknowledging the lovely ex-debs at Little Darlings!!!! Aren't they classy, loves? They come from places like UVA, Loyola, Tulane, Vanderbilt University, and are working their way through law school, so they can give themselves and their children a better life. You better believe, it, darlings!!!!!! Don't they just look it?????

So, I wanted this to be final memory of NOLA that you saw on this blog. It certainly was memorable for us; honey, I was all ready to don a bikini, get waxed, and work for Little Darlings. Another thing I could do down here, living in the French Quarter, where there seem to be so many options for a Raving Queen.

I guess that is that for New Orleans. Hope all my girls enjoyed this chronicling, both print and visual, and once I return to New York, court will be resumed, I have GOT to call Anna, and find out what has or has not been happening in the New York City theatrical world. I will keep you all posted!!!!!!!!

See you soon, there, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: