Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girls, This Is The REAL Reason To See The Show!!!!


         
                           As you can see, girls, theater critics and Raving Queens alike can be SO discriminating.  I would be remiss if I did not point out the REAL reason to see "Judith Of Bethulia," and it arrives early on in the proceedings.

                          Honey, I couldn't even tell you specifically who the actors' names are, or the names of their characters, but then--LOOK!!!!!!!!!!  Who the hell cares????????????

                           I can tell you Cecil Beaton did NOT design these gentlemen's costumes, but he would be damned proud of how well they wore what they were..ahem, allowed to wear.  Would that I could report they dressed like this throughout the show, but, alas, no!!!!  But, then, if they had, who on Earth would have paid any attention to Charles Busch, Mary Testa, or Jennifer Van Dyck!!!!  I mean, with this onstage at all times, would you, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          This is the best example I can think of for not being a latecomer to the theater!!!!!
Look what you might just miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Think how much donation money these two could collect for Equity Fights AIDS!!!!!!

                           Now, I am sure, you will all rush to this show at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

HarlowFan said...

When did you see this? I was at Saturday's matinee (the 14th). I was in the second row right off the aisle. Thought the show was a hoot!

The Raving Queen said...

Isn't that funny? My partner and I were at the Saturday evening performance, and were literally donw in front, just steps away from the actors! Yes, it was just the laugh riot I needed!!!!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Isn't that funny? My partner and I were at the Saturday evening performance, and were literally donw in front, just steps away from the actors! Yes, it was just the laugh riot I needed!!!!!!!!

HarlowFan said...

My favorite line: General: If you like I can have my chief Eunuch shave my anal crack. Busch: Ahhh why don't we hold off on that!