Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

On A Lighter Note, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                   I know what you are wondering, girls; how come there has been nothing on here, about the engagement of Brad and Angelina!!!!!!!!  Well, consider that done.  That about covers my interest in the subject, because I simply don't care.  And, frankly, I am of the camp that feels Brad would still be better off with Jennifer Aniston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But let us move on to happier things!!!!!!!!  Today happens to be the birthday of one our Theater Icons--namely Patti Lupone.  Miss Lupone, at 63, is just about two months older than Meryl Streep, so it must have been a great time in the constellations, for  then to have emerged two such
iconic performers.

                                       And both are clearly indefatigable.  I saw Patti do "Gypsy" twice, and
at about a ten month interval, and let me tell you she gave 110% as much the second time, later in the run, as when I saw her earlier, the first.

                                          Fortunately, for us, there seems to be no sign of her letting up!!!!!!!!!

                                          So, happy birthday, Patti!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ciao, bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: