Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Don't Cry For Him, Argentina," Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   There's a new Pontiff on the scene, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how he is going to be in leading the approximately 11 million Catholics (of which I am one...well, sort of!!!!!!!!!) but this I can tell you with certainty--being from Argentina, I have no doubt he can sing the entire score of "Evita!!!!!!!"

                                     How Church altering he will be remains questionable. After all, the conclave is not going to select some sort of radical, like those Berrigan boys!  Though, I am telling you, honey, that is what this organization needs!

                                      And speaking of "Evita"--when Patti Lu Pone (who still OWNS the role!!!!!!!!) sings "I came from the people/They need to adore me/So Christian Dior me/From my head to my toes," she has nothing on the Vatican!  And they are the ones blasting homosexuality???????  With all the jewels and vestments they have in stock there, it outdoes a theater costume designer's studio, or a queen's (not the royal kind, loves!!!!!!!!!) closet!!!!!!!!!!!  So, who are they to talk??????????

                                        Also, at 76, and with just one lung (that's right, girls!!!!!!!!!!) how long can this Pope expect to last?  Perhaps he is an interim to someone they have in mind who could be so terrifying we will be going back to the days of the Inquisition, with Iron Maidens and witch burnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Guess I am just a bit cynical, after having lived through what I have!

                                            But welcome, Fran; hope you have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: