Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Laudy, Laudy!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Maundy Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Can you believe we are  near the end of another Holy Week????????????

                             According to the Palm Sunday service I recently attended, this is the day on which Lent ends.  Could have fooled me; who thought it was Easter!!!!!!!!!!  But, does that mean those who gave up stuff for Lent can go back now????????  Is this day the end of the 40 day cycle?????  I don't know; I still think it is Easter!!!!!!!!!!!  That's how I was raised, and that is how I feel, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             The word Maundy has something to do with cleanliness.  Lots of hand washing at the Last Supper, I can tell!!!!!!!!  But when did Mary Magdalene do her famous foot washing with her hair???????  That's what I want to know!!!!!!!!  Who am I supposed to ask, Yvonne Ellimann???????????

                              So, a Happy Maundy (or Holy) Thursday to one an all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And watch out for that swinging incense at tonight's evening service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Look at all my trials and tribulations, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: