Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Can You Believe It, Girls??????????????????

  
    
                                         I know, I know, you have been hearing it for years...my "professional" age is 24!!!!!!!!

                                          But this is one day out of the year, where that cannot be denied, and the facts must be faced!!!!!!!!  It is my birthday, and today I am 59!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           And you know what comes, after that??????????????????

                                           Wow!  I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            58 is History, and wonderful, what with my beloved Monsieur along for the ride.  And may that continue to this year, and the Milestone of next!!!!!!  And further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             How do I do it, girls????????  A good foundation, and moisturizer!!!!!!!!!

                                             Not to mention Clean Living, and lots of listening to Sister Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              How the world has changed, in just 59 years!!!!!!!!!!!!   Even more, how I have, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               So, here we go!  Farewell to the Fifties, countdown to 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                Cheers, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: